To our TDA social media followers, thank you for your ongoing support, conversations and encouragement! We greatly appreciate your presence. That’s why we wanted to share some easy tips to help keep you in the know on all things TDA.
With a simple step or two, you’ll see our posts amongst the first posts in your feeds.
Here’s what to do.
For Facebook (from Facebook support):
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and Privacy, then click Feed.
- Click Manage Favorites to select people and Pages that you want to prioritize. This means their posts will be shown higher in your Feed, and you’ll see their newest posts first.
For Instagram (from Instagram support):
- Favorites shows you the latest from accounts that you choose. In addition to this view, posts from accounts in Favorites will also show up higher in your home feed.
- To use Favorites, tap on Instagram in the top left corner of your home page to choose what you see, by selecting Favorites and following the instructions from there.
LinkedIn doesn’t have a favorite feature at this time, however, if you want to change your newsfeed to make it chronological (on the desktop version only), at the top of your feed, slightly to the right, you will see the words, Sort by. Click on the arrow, and then select, Recent.
We hope you find these tips helpful!
And for those of you who are social media users and haven’t yet followed TDA and would like to, just click on the links in the first sentence of this article to visit our social media pages and follow us today. Thank you!
Finally, TDA is still in the process of building our social media platforms and we would love your help. Your follows, likes, comments and shares all support TDA. Many thanks in advance for helping us refine and develop our communication tools to keep the public up to date on affordable housing and critical services for rural communities.