Who We Are
Trinity Development Alliance (TDA) Inc., its leadership team, and its Board of Directors are committed to working with partners that seek to invest in projects and services that support the long-term future of affordable housing.
We are a not for profit 501(c)(3) incorporated in the State of Tennessee and registered as a charitable entity in the State of Tennessee, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
TDA is proud to be a member of:
- American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC) www.servicecoordinator.org
- Council for Affordable and Rural Housing (CARH) www.carh.org
- Oregon Housing Alliance (OHA) www.oregonhousingalliance.org
- Oregon Affordable Housing Management Association (OAHMA) www.oregonaffordablehousingmanagement.com
- Tennessee Affordable Housing Coalition (TNAHC) www.tnahc.org
- Tennessee Association of Affordable Housing (TAAH) www.taah.org
- Washington Affordable Housing Management Association (WAHMA) www.ahama-wa.org
TDA is registered with the Federal Government System for Award Management (SAM) and GuideStar.